Wednesday 30 July 2014

Share the Love

I’ve seen this done a few times on other people’s blogs so I thought it was a good idea to share with you what bloggers I have been loving this month. There are so many bloggers out there who deserve recognition for what they do, so here I go……

Em Talks: I’ve been reading Em Sheldon’s blog for a while now and I have become totally addicted. Everything about her blog from her style, clothes, fitness regime and hair tips, inspires me.
I have been particularly enjoying her lifestyle posts recently. She goes to some amazing locations, Jamaica, Paris, Thailand.....giving you handy travelling tips along the way too. 


The Londoner: Was the first blog I ever read. This is probably my favourite blog to read and I am always inspired and intrigued to see what Rosie has been up to. Her lifestyle is envious but not in a bad way. You crave the lifestyle she lives and writes about but really what she blogs about is so easy and simple. Locations in London to have brunch, long summer picnics in the park, punting in Cambridge and her amazing Slutty Brownies recipe is an absolute must!

Milk Bubble Tea: I've picked this one because not only are her posts enjoyable to read but her blog layout is one of the most beautiful. It's so clean and fresh looking and perfectly symmetrical. Her regular 'life lately' posts are my favourites and if you like dogs, you better watch out for Oscar. He will win you heart in a moment.

Nouvelle Daily:  Is a Beauty and style blog but I find it can be so much more than that too. Some of my favourite posts of hers are: The Holiday Essentials, Coconut and Caramel Iced Lattes and her Gym Bag Essential post. She reviews products and introduces new little items into your life such as the Benefit Erase paste which is now a firm favourite in my make up.
I like the fact that she posts regularly and there is variety in her posts….you never know what you might fall in love with when you read Kate’s blog.

Bakerella: Food, Food and more incredibly delicious food. Bakerella probably has some of the cutest and yummiest looking recipes. I'm yet to attempt one but they honestly look amazing, I could ogle the pictures for hours. These whale cookies look simply delicious and I can't help but think these Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls would be perfect for a lazy Sunday morning breakfast.

There are so many blogs out there that I enjoy reading and this is only a small handful. If you've enjoyed this post, please let me know and I can update my list with more blogs that I think you will enjoy. 

Happy Blogging. 

1 comment:

  1. I love posts like these! I'm always looking for new blogs to follow so I'll take note of all the above :)

    ReplyDelete