Wednesday 3 September 2014

My Week on Instagram

Well August has been a very busy month and even though this isn't quite 'a week' on Instagram, I thought I would share with you a few random pictures of what I've been up to recently.
I'll do another 'My Week on Instagram' post next week with the rest of the pictures.

I hope you enjoy seeing what I've been up to recently anyway.


You've probably seen my blog post on this 'A Hen Do To Remember' but this is a little shot from my day of Clay Pigeon Shooting. It was such a good experience and I thoroughly recommend it to anyone.


Cocktails at Steam and Rye
Not sure I have ever tried a cocktail with a fab ice lolly in it but it was amazing. A bit sickly towards the end but their choice of cocktails will keep you busy for many an hour. 


 Can you tell I like Cocktails? This was in Olu Deniz in Turkey at the end of July. 


Another picture from Turkey. I know this has been instagramed but the water was the clearest I think I have ever seen. Taken just by the island of St Nicholas on our boat trip. 


Turkey: The most amazing Caprese Salad.


After a morning of quad biking we stopped at this little traditional place for a quick drink. I just loved the little seating area. 


Getting ready for our last night in Turkey. Dress is from TFNC at Topshop. 


First day back from my holiday and yet more alcohol seems to have been consumed. Well, it is summer after all. 

Lights out. Lighting a candle in memory of all those who fought and lost their lives for us in World War One . May they never be forgotten. 


 Free ice cream did I hear you say? Yes, Ben and Jerry's ice cream vans have been popping up over London the last couple of weeks, giving away free Frozen Yoghurt flavored ice cream.
We ran like children through Soho Square to enjoy one of these.
The best bit......? The spoon changes colour when it's cold.

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment