Wednesday 24 September 2014

V festival

At the start of the year I made some resolutions and rather than do the usual ‘give up this, give up that’ I decided to make the list a bit more of a ‘bucket list', filling it with things to do, adventures to be had and first experiences to enjoy. 
Going to a festival was on the top of my list and I finally got to tick that off when a few of us went to V Festival this summer.






We arrived early on the Friday and pitched our tents, making sure we had a good spot. After greeting our neighbours and having a few cheeky drinks we decided to explore.


I was surprised at how big V Festival was and how many little stalls, fairground rides and food carts there were. 

As there is no live music on the Friday evening, V hold a silent disco in one of the larger tents.


After partying in the Silent Disco tent till the early hours of the morning we retreated back to our tents for the night.

On Saturday morning we woke up a little worse for wear, grabbed a coffee and planned who we wanted to see that day.


We grabbed some food, a few beers and made our way into the arena.
Stopping off at the different fancy dress tents to try on some of their very silly hats.



 Dancing along to 'The Wailer's, Bob Marley's band.

On the Saturday we saw Pixie Lott, Kaiser Chiefs, Blondie, The Wailers, Justin Timberlake who I thought stole the show. He might not be everyone's cup of tea but boy did he put on a show.

More on the V Fest shenanigans tomorrow. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! I'd never go to a festival myself- too many people and noise for my liking.

    http://ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :). It was good fun but I know what you mean about the noise.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog just makes me want to travel, travel and travel some more! Adore your blog, so unique!

    amyemarshment.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete