Friday 20 February 2015

My week on Instagram

Sorry I haven't done one of these posts in a while but here we go. 

Here's what I have been getting up to recently via Instagram.


Mum and I went for a Spa Weekend at Brandshatch Hotel last weekend. 
This was the entrance to the hotel. 


Having dinner at the hotel. The food was amazing. 
This was my starter, tea smoked duck.


Learning how to shuck Oysters for the first time with home made Mignonette sauce.


My Valentine's cupcake


Catching up with these crazy people in Camden. 
My old housemates, Alice and Craig. 


Secret Santa with my girls. 
(doesn't this look like a swimming team picture)


I know it's not Christmas but I couldn't resist showing you this picture. 
It's a cake made entirely out of sweets! Now that's my kind of cake. 

What have you been getting up to recently?

Make sure you follow me on instagram...........Kirsty_Blondie 

x


No comments:

Post a Comment